A few months back we had a post about the announcement of the Elder Scrolls Online from Bethesda.
There hasn’t been a wealth of information flowing out of Bethesda about the game but they have just release a new video! I hope you guys enjoy it.This is a game we at Video Game Loft are very much looking forward to and the video does a great job of keeping that excitement from the original announcement alive.
Their site claims that this is the first in a series of video updates that will be continued up until the launch of the game. Some of the great tidbits we have pulled out of the video are as follows:
- Strategic Real-Time Combat
- Swimming (small for some huge for others)
- Weather Effects
- Many Armor Customizations (Dwarven, Elvish and Deadric to name a few styles)
- No multiple servers. The game will auto put you in instances with friends and guild mates
- Heroic Dungeions
- 9 Races
- No armor or weapon restrictions with classes
- End game raids
- Cyrodil is a PVP zone and players from level 10-49 will be stat boosted to 50
Let us know what you think!
Andy “Rinato” Rudi